p_e:smart® - Specialty paper for printed electronics
Printing electronic components nowadays requires a substrate that has an extremely smooth surface and specific surface properties, particularly when organic inks are used. PET films have only a limited degree of dimensional stability, which makes it difficult to build multilayer systems.With our competence in high-end coating techniques for special applications we developed a new generation of high quality substrates for the futuristic field of printed electronics: p_e:smart®.
These are papers whose fibre structure produces high dimensional stability, which in turn means significantly less broke when constructing printed transistors (compared to regular substrates, e.g. PET films).
Here you can find out more about printed electronics in practise.
Properties of p_e:smart®
- High dimensional stability, regardless of temperature
- Extremely smooth surfaces
- High chemical purity
- Free from contaminating heavy metals
Benefits of p_e:smart®
- High register accuracy
- Suitable for using it in clean-room conditions
- Suitable for using it under vacuum
- Significantly less broke than conventional substrates
In our brochure and the technical data sheets you can find more information about p_e:smart®.
Head of Business Development
- White opaque paper based substrate
- Closed, nonporous surface coating
- Hydrophilic primer layer
- Antistatic backcoat