Photo papers for all leading printing technologies
- an exhibition featuring images submitted for the Felix Schoeller Photo Award
“Photo papers for all leading printing technologies,” is the slogan under which the Felix Schoeller Group, Osnabrück-based manufacturer of high-quality speciality papers has set out its stall at Photokina 2018. Selected works that won prizes or were nominated in the Felix Schoeller Photo Awards (FSPA) in 2013, 2015 and 2017 are on show as high-quality prints at Stand A028 in Hall 3.1. In each case, the motif and print medium have been carefully matched for maximum effect. A range of different papers and surfaces were used - both from the inkjet and the silver halide portfolio.
The exhibition underlines the company’s conviction that the printed photo will never lose its fascination. Passion for high-quality photography is reflected in the Felix Schoeller Photo Award, which is presented every two years. It is one of the most valuable photo competitions in the German-speaking world. The next submission period begins on 1 January 2019. [www.felix-schoeller-photoaward.com]
The following works can be seen at the company’s stand:
- Thomas Friedrich Schäfer‘s "Experiential Spaces," winner in the free choice/conceptual photography category at FSPA 2015
- Peter Braunholz’s "Ecken/Corners," nominated in the architecture/industry category at FSPA 2017.
- Mark Wohlrab's "Industrial Forest of the Ruhr,” nominated in the landscape/nature category at FSPA 2015.
- Austin Irving’s “Show Caves,” nominated in the landscape/nature category at FSPA 2015.
- Frank Kunert’s “Lifestyle,” nominated in the free choice/conceptual photography category at FSPA 2017.
- Katharina Fitz’s "Malaga - paracosmic houses," nominated in the architecture/industry category at FSPA 2015.
- Claudia Krahne’s “Celebration,” nominated for the Emerging Photographer Award, 2013.
Next to each high-quality presentation is a short text describing the artist’s concept.
For further information about the used inkjet media of the TRUE® series please click here.