For DIY and professional applications up to 180 g/m².
- Very good trapping thanks to impermeable surfaces
- Can be easily painted or wallpapered
- Smaller amounts of dye
- Optimum handling properties
- High dimensional stability
- High flexibility
- Applicable in wall adhesive technology
- No gap formation on the edges
- Crease-resistant when processed
For blown vinyl and hot embossing as well as high-end, digital and laminated applications from 60 g/m².
- High dimensional stability with a user-friendly paste the wall technology
- Good ink acceptance and adhesion
- Very high resolution of the printed image
- High form stability during printing process
- High resolution of prints and embossing
- Reduced ink consumption
- Applicable in register hot embossing
- Embossing stable
- High opacity
- Very good dry strippability
Do you have questions about the Felix Schoeller Nonwoven range or do you need quick support for product development?
We are happy to be there for you!